Sunday 31 December 2017

#52Stories, Week 53, Woohoo !!

This is the 53rd Sunday of the year. Since I started on the first Sunday (January 1, 2017), it seems right to close out the challenge on the last one.

So, not much revisiting of the goals, because I don’t think I’ve made much more progress with them than I had in June/July.

There have certainly been some thought provoking topics through the year, some that I have really struggled to find something to write about. But I’ve finished.

Maybe I will print them all out and have them bound into a book, maybe I wont.

A lot of other things have gone by the by because of the challenge though. I haven’t posted as much general stuff this year, so I will have to do a couple of catch-ups I think before the end of the day.

It has been a pretty action-packed year, lots of change – and stress – but lots of learning too.


The winds of change and smiles of good fortune had better start going my way though, because I am starting to go a bit crazy with not enough to do. I have lots of plans for my life – I just need to be able to execute them, and a job would be a great help in that regard.

1 comment:

  1. I think you MUST get these blogs all bound. They are just amazing reading and a treasure for the furture. :)

    ReplyDelete