Sunday, 2 August 2026

 Well hey - it's been a while since I have been here. Life has just been a little busy but I am always thinking I need to write something. So here I am - hopefully completing the A-Z challenge for Family History Month 2026 Down Under.

It runs like this, you choose a topic for every letter consecutively in the alphabet and post one a day through the month of August, except for Sundays. I have done this before with different themes. This year my theme is FANS. Friends, Associates and Neighbours. Instead of concentrating on my direct ancestors I am going to choose somebody else in the family or maybe a neighbour and tell you what I know (or dont know) about them. Perhaps that person who I have researched a little is someone you have come across too, or someone you are more closely connected to than me. Maybe we can collaborate and find out more.


I am already running behind because I should have uploaded "A" yesterday...but it's still the 1st somewhere in the worls I thgink, so I might just be okay. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment