Monday 3 June 2019

I'm back !


Here we are just at the start of the sixth month of the year, and I feel a little bad for neglecting my blog for so long. I’m still undecided about whether to join in the #52Ancestors challenge again. I have been saving all the prompts – just in case – and I am leaning towards making a mammoth effort in the coming months to catch up.

There have been many other happenings since I last posted, but the warm weather isn’t conducive to sitting for long periods with a laptop on your knee. The temperatures have begun to cool though. The locals are “freezing” but really, as Lauren said the other day, “It’s just like a Wellington summer day, not wintery at all.” It is refreshing though to step out in the early morning and evening and feel a bit of crispness in the air.

I’m going to write several posts to catch up with where we have been and what we have done up to now and then try to get back on track. I have missed not writing and documenting daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment